Webster Town Engineer
The town is seeking candidates for Town Engineer. Scroll down for details.
Webster Highway Seasonal Employment
The town is seeking seasonal help for its Highway Department. Scroll down for details.
Learn more about how to pursue a career with the Webster Police Department.
Learn more about Parks and Recreation employment opportunities.
Learn more about the Town Hall Receptionist position.
Town Engineer, Town of Webster
- Coordinates construction projects between highway, sewer and public works departments;
- Coordinates town facility needs, including maintenance, security and tree removal;
- Reviews plans for new developments; Inspects work in process for conformance with plans and specifications;
- Confers with engineering personnel, contractors or consultants on public work projects; meets with town officials and town residents to discuss proposed projects;
- Analyzes the environmental impact of public works’ projects on air and water quality and on noise level;
- Makes preliminary and final estimates on engineering construction; Prepares technical reports and analysis of engineering projects;
- Trains and manages a subordinate staff;
Bachelor's degree in Civil Engineering, plus six (6) years experience as a civil engineer working on municipal public works projects, two (2) years of which must have been in a supervisory capacity.
Seasonal Leaf Crew, Laborer
The Town of Webster is an equal opportunity employer and