4. Resolution to abandon and reestablish a drainage easement within 662 Galleon Drive (Tax Map ID 063.15-4-31).
5. Resolution to authorize the Supervisor to execute a contract for laboratory services from ALS in the amount of $8,185 per year for two years, with the option of two one-year extensions.
6. Resolution to advertise and solicit bids for a new midsize excavator for the Town Highway Department; and said advertisement to be published in the Wednesday, January 26, 2022, Webster Herald Edition.
7. Resolution to declare the following items for recycling from the Sewer Department.
• Dell Precision M6800 Recycle
• Dell Precision M90 Tag # 3385 Recycle
• Brother Laser Fax G3 Recycle
Tabled Items from January 6, 2022 1. Resolution to accept the Penfield Sewer Bypass IMA terms and authorize the Supervisor to sign the IMA.
Town Board Workshop Agenda January 27, 2022 ~ 5:30 p.m.
5:30 pm Presentation to the Town Board on the Town's Floodplain Ordinance DEC/FEMA issues.
5:45 pm Syed Ahmed Mustafa to discuss the 2021 Annual Report in Emergency Medical Services.
December 2, 2021 Town Board Meeting Documents:
To consider a Proposed Local Law (No. _____ of 2021) to either opt in or opt out of that portion of the New York State Marijuana Regulation and Taxation Act (MRTA). *** Each speaker will be allowed five minutes***
Resolution to award and allow the Supervisor to sign a contract for consultant services from MRB Group for the Highway Facility Feasibility Study and Conceptual Design Proposal and Geotechnical Investigation and Report not to exceed $47,000. Document LINK