Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Town Board Meeting Agenda
June 17, 2021 ~ 7:30 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof) *
Pledge of Allegiance ~ Roll Call
Open to the Floor- each speaker will be allowed five minutes
Minutes to be considered for approval: June 3, 2021
Regular Town Business:
1. Consideration to approve purchase orders, bills, and prepaid warrant as submitted by the Director of Finance.
2. Resolution to approve 2021 budget transfers as presented by the Director of Finance.
3. Resolution to stipulate to a settlement of Real Property Tax Law, Article 7, Assessment Litigation.
4. Resolution to approve a license agreement at 431 Brookwood Dr. to allow the installation of a fence in the
Town of Webster’s drainage easement.
5. Resolution to approve a license agreement at 1218 Majestic Way to allow the installation of a fence and shed
in the Town of Webster’s drainage easement.
6. Resolution to approve a license agreement at 361 Anna Circle to allow the installation of a fence in the Town
of Webster’s drainage easement.
This agenda is subject to change.
Due to COVID restrictions, the following guidance applies to this board meeting:
To participate in person:
• For fully vaccinated visitors, mask wearing, and social distancing are no longer required.
• Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated visitor are still required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
• Proof of vaccination will not be requested nor recorded.
To participate virtually:
- The live meetings can be viewed on Spectrum Channel 1303, or on the Town’s website: ci.webster.ny.us/civicmedia
- During the meeting, there will be opportunities for public comment, by calling: (585) 872-7011
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Supervisor@ci.webster.ny.us