Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Webster Planning Board Meeting Agenda
June 15, 2021
Call to Order: 7:00 p.m.
Pledge of Allegiance / Roll Call
1. COASTAL VIEW SUBDIVISION SECTION 5: Located at western end of Coastal View Drive.
Applicant Lake Landing LLC is requesting FINAL SUBDIVISION AND SITE PLAN MODIFICATION APPROVAL associated with the subdivision of land and construction of (9) single family residences on a 30.86-acre parcel having SBL # 036.03-1-1.21 located in a WD Waterfront Development District under Sections 192-19, 225-22 and 228-8 of the Code of the Town of Webster.
2. AMENDING COASTAL VIEW SUBDIVISION (COASTLINE PROPERTIES): Located on the north side of Coastal View Drive.
Applicants Ali Odenbach #347; Ryan Cole #349; Alex Odenbach #351; Lillian Kelley #357; Steven Terrigino #361; Robert Nasso #371; Joan Elliot #373; David Bernardi #375; Deborah Murray #377; Christian Johnson #379; Michael Moritillaro #381; Thomas Polito #383; Michael Roemer #385; Eric Mertz #387; Patrick Pergolizzi #403; All applicants located on Coastal View Drive, are requesting PRELIMINARY / FINAL SITE PLAN AND SUBDIVISION APPROVAL (PUBLIC HEARING), for the applicants to acquire Homeowner Association lands as an extension of their parcels to the Lake Ontario shoreline. Located in a WD Waterfront Development District under Sections 192-18 and 228-8 of the Code of the Town of Webster.
3. KOHL’S + SEPHORA SIGNAGE: Located at 925 Holt Road.
Applicant Rebecca Toombs is requesting SIGN APPROVAL to allow (1) 21.5 sf building mounted sign and swap out existing panels on (3) monument signs to reflect Kohl’s rebranding and partnership with Sephora on a 9.09- acre parcel having SBL # 079.12-1-19.111 located in an HC High Intensity Commercial District under Section 178-7 of the Code of the Town of Webster.
4. PROPOSED JIFFY LUBE: Located at 1161 & 1171, Ridge Road & 974 Jackson Road.
Applicant Bohler Engineering is requesting FINAL SITE PLAN APPROVAL associated with the construction of a 3,000 SF Jiffy Lube auto care facility on a proposed .84-acre parcel consisting of the above referenced addresses having SBL #’s 080.13-2-1, 080.13-2-2, 080.13-2-3.1, & 080.13-2-52 located in an MC Medium Intensity Commercial District under Section 228-8 of the Code of the Town of Webster.
SCHEDULED MATTERS: NONE
ADMINISTRATIVE MATTERS: Approval of 4/6/2021 & 4/20/2021 Meeting Minutes
Anthony Casciani, Chairman
Webster Town Planning Board
Due to COVID restrictions, the following guidance applies to this board meeting:
To participate in person:
• For fully vaccinated visitors, mask wearing, and social distancing are no longer required.
• Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated visitor are still required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
• Proof of vaccination will not be requested nor recorded.
To participate virtually:
- To view the project documents and send questions/comments PRIOR to the meeting visit:
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Planning-Zoning@ci.webster.ny.us
- The live meetings can be viewed on Spectrum Channel 1303, or on the Town’s website:
- During the meeting, there will be opportunities for public comment, by calling: (585) 872-7011