Create an Account - Increase your productivity, customize your experience, and engage in information you care about.
Town Board Workshop Agenda
June 24, 2021 ~ 5:30 p.m.
Town Board Room
* located behind the main Town Hall building next to the Justice Courts (building with the blue roof) *
5:30 pm Public Hearing: to consider granting a Special Use Permit to allow a permitted use greater than 5,000 square feet in an LC- II District.
5:40 pm Discussion with Janine Sanger and Lexi Popovici on Smoke Free Parks in the Town of Webster.
6:00 pm Discussion/Presentation by Green Space advocates on November 2021 Referendum.
6:15 pm Discussion on Code changes for Fill Permits
6:30 pm Discussion on setting a process for Pre-Construction Meetings.
6:40 pm Presentation by Barton & Loguidice, D.P.C. regarding Sewer plant upgrades.
This agenda is subject to change.
Due to COVID restrictions, the following guidance applies to this board meeting:
To participate in person:
• For fully vaccinated visitors, mask wearing, and social distancing are no longer required.
• Unvaccinated/partially vaccinated visitor are still required to wear masks and maintain social distance.
• Proof of vaccination will not be requested nor recorded.
To participate virtually:
- The live meetings can be viewed on the Town’s website:
- Email any comments and/or questions to: Supervisor@ci.webster.ny.us